On-site IT Support
Remote support can be great, but sometimes you just need someone onsite to help you with your IT issues.
Remote IT Support Gets Frustrating When You Just Need A Pair of Hands.
Does This Sound Like Something You’ve Said?
- We need help setting up computers
- I have to do all the plugging in myself
- Our server room is a disaster
- It takes them forever to respond to an issue
- I feel nickel and dimed all the time with onsite fees
- I just need someone to come to our office and help
- I get charged every time someone comes on site
- I don’t have any local support to swap hardware
Your IT Should Work For You, Not Against You.
Even though most of IT services can be done remotely with quicker response and less interruption, we know how it is important to provide local onsite IT support to our clients. Our technicians will come onsite to install and setup new equipment for your team as well as resolve issues that cannot be addressed remotely. This combination of remote and onsite IT support is all included in our fully managed IT support service so you can get back to business.
We Believe Your IT Should Work For You,
Not Against You.
True 24/7 Support
Whether it is 2 PM or 3 AM, you always get to speak with one of our, knowledgeable technicians located in the United States.
No Hidden Costs
We don’t bill by the hour so you know exactly what you’re paying for. No surprise invoices. No hidden charges. Anywhere.
IT services & strategy that maximize your people’s time so you can increase your company’s profitability.