Chicago Sales (312) 971-8500
Average IT Guy
Average IT Company
1. Guaranteed One-Hour Response. We answer our phones live, so when you call, you can talk to a real person and get your request started on. Our expert technicians will address your computer support problem immediately or call you back within sixty minutes or less. If we don’t start working on your issue within one hour, we’ll fix it for free.
2. Expeditious Repair. Your issues – even the minor ones – will be taken care of quickly and efficiently. Our fixed price, all-inclusive support plan includes resolving any issues that arise in an expeditious manner. Since everything is included in one price, we are highly-motivated to use our time wisely and follow through on all issues to successful completion.
3. No Technical Jargon. We’ll provide clear answers to your computer and IT support questions. You’ll never be made to feel stupid by any technical talk from our IT support specialists
4. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. Our IT consulting and technology support services will give you the satisfaction you deserve. We will bend over backwards to ensure you are happy with our IT management & network support services.
5. We Won’t Surprise You With Bad News. We will let you know of any potential risks upon evaluation of your network as part of our maintenance services. We will explain any potential risks involved and always obtain permission before we begin work. You may choose to backup and secure your data beforehand.
6. All Projects Completed on Schedule AND Budget – Guaranteed. By hiring Spot Migration for IT Consulting or project management, there will be no unexpected expenses. Sometimes this occurs with technicians who have improperly planned and researched. We do the right thing and make no excuses. Your IT support project will be completed within time constraints, resources, scope and budget.
7. Freedom From Unpredictable IT Spending. You’ll never be surprised. We offer an all-inclusive proactive, reliable and affordable support plan, ensuring that our clients are not nickel-and-dimed when they need us the most. Many companies bill IT support through prepaid blocks or time and material invoices – meaning the more problems a client has, the more the client pays. At Spot Migration, we do things differently. Our fixed-fee support plan enables you to manage IT costs and avoid unnecessary IT spending.